Re: [MiNT] 68k kernel

On Sat, 20 Nov 1999, Maurits van de Kamp wrote:

> I am going to use it on a 1040ste, also with bionet. This will
> become a network computer: No harddisk, just a bootfloppy which
> loads MiNT+nfs and then mounts the entire MiNTos filesystem
> from the network.  I wonder how it'll turn out. :)

I'm doing this partly, on the Stacy:  /home and /usr are mounted
through NFS from TT.  Mounting _everything_ through NFS might be
more difficult, because _every_ file is accessed by remote over a
rather slow connection on an even slower machine.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk