RE: [MiNT] PLIP-driver

I guess I've been extremely lucky then, because I have been using this cable
between my Falcon and TT for almost two years now...

Btw. an annoying problem with the current PLIP-driver is that if the
connection times out (e.g. I try to ping the TT and it's switched off), the
driver hogs the CPU and I have to reboot (or live with an incredibly slow
system).

Jo Even Skarstein

PS. Totally off-topic, but has anybody heard from Axel Gehringer the last
two weeks?