RE: [MiNT] /proc

Speaking of SLBs, I intended to port a GEM-library I'm using (CGEM, hi
Mario!) to an SLB, but the lack of reentrant libs (GEM-lib, MiNT-lib)
stopped me. What does everybody do when they write SLBs? I guess it's
possible to use semaphors, but that will slow things down terribly.

I understand that you (Julian) have written a stdlib.slb for PureC, is this
released? I'm very interested in it, I don't need something as complex as
MiNT-lib for my current SLB-project.

> would be a good
> compromise to allow to pass a path list instead of a path, and have
> Slbopen() do the path search then (without having to access the
> environment).

Something like 'SLBPATH=....' in mint.cnf would suffice.

Jo Even Skarstein