[MiNT] Warning

Hi!

I discovered a very dangerous problem last night: If you happen to use the
built-in fileselector in N.AES, *don't* select Cancel. You'll completely
destroy the filesystem on the partition the fileselector was opened on...
I lost about 70Mb of stuff I've downloaded the last 8 months (it was on a
96Mb Zip with VFAT enabled), and I was "fortunate" enough to reproduce the
error shortly afterwards :-(

I don't know if this is a problem with the new kernel, but I've never seen
this before.

/*
**
*/