RE: [MiNT] What's in, what's out?

Am I the only one who's got a problem with that concept? It sounds like: "I
believe somebody needs this feature -- let's add it. If we need that signal
for something else, we will just change it or we will be stuck because it's
already in use..."

> I never said that I wanted to port the power daemon to MiNT.  But if
> somebody ever wants to do that (and power management is important for some
> users) then init has to be aware of it.  And I do init.

Then why don't you just document how the MiNT version of init can be made
aware of a power failure through a signal other than SIGPWR???