Re: [MiNT] VME PAMs-Net and BIONET boards

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Torsten Lang wrote:

> Mr. Gehringer (AG Computertechnik, Schützenstr. 10, 87700 Memmingen) has some
> PAMs-Net, BIONET VME and maybe some Riebl VME boards left over. He dropped the
> prize significantly: The boards will be available for ~150.-DM (~75.-EUR)!
> Since the stock is limited those of you interested in VME network boards should
> hurry to get one.

I can get ACSI Bionet nodes here for 150 guilders, but I never knew there
are VME bionets as well? Anyway this is a good thing, as my supplier ran
out of VME Riebls. I'm busy connecting a TT with ACSI bionet as we speak..
oh well it leaves me room for a VGA card in the vme bus, should I ever
find one. :)

| BassMent Productions | Proud sponsor of: |    * P M P * |
| http://www.bassment.demon.nl   *   http://pmp.atari.org |