RE: [MiNT] Was: /proc, will be: /sys

> > > If it works then, this is another case where the recent
> > > changes for "security" have broken a useful and functional
> > > interface.
> >
> > I use SECURELEVEL=1 in MINT.CNF, if this means anything.
>
> Is it too much to ask to try again with security turned off
> and then to report again???

Still no good.  That's using 1.15.b3 on the TT.

I also tried on 1.15.b8 (the last beta before 1.15.0) which is
the only recent kernel that works on the Stacy and it failed too.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk