RE: [MiNT] Was: /proc, will be: /sys

> Interesting.
>
> Try again as root, if you weren't root. If it works then, this is another
> case where the recent changes for "security" have broken a useful and
> functional interface.

In this case it would be enough to set +s AFAIK. And I personally don't
remember any security (+ add ironic accent) things that would apply to
Fcntl(), except for Fcntl(PSETFLAGS) recently (euid root is needed at
securelevel > 1 to request F_OS_SPECIAL).

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@atari.org                  |  Atari Falcon030 user   |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.