[MiNT] not gone yet

Hi,
just a little message reaasuring some of my correspondance, friends here.

My falcon is really sick. (probably due to the ct2) , it is very difficult
to use it, crash, doesn't boot, scsi drive not recognized, corrupted
filesystems etc. I've got them all.

I believe my scsi chip is going away step by step.

If you send me an email, don't be surprised if I don't answer it.
Same for MiNT new kernel, It is totally worthless trying to download the
archive, knowing that it will be corrupted within a day.

This whole hardware situation is driving me mad, and nothing i can do
about it.
That's all. (probably not related to MiNT, but since most of my friends
are subscribed, I thought I would post it here)

Thanks.