[MiNT] VT100 or better vcons

Hello people,

Good news
---------
Today, I ported a very exciting new text browser.  It's still a
beta, but it compiled straight out of the box, amazingly, even
though MiNT wasn't among the prepared targets.

Caveat
------
That browser's minimal support level is VT100.  Works kindof okay
in TosWinII (despite TosWinII's bugs), but definitely spits out
garbage in vcons:  it outputs vt100 escape codes for everything
e.g. m11[ before every character.

Question
--------
Does Stephen Moore still develop vcons?  Last I've heard, he had
added TT-Medium and colour support, but nothing new since that
0.9d-dev12 beta.  Also, I sent him some sources that could help
him complete his vt102 support, but never heard from him either.

Thanks to whoever can shed light on this.
Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk