Re: [MiNT] What's in, what's out?

On 28.11.1999, Michael Schwingen <rincewind@discworld.dascon.de> wrote:

> > The Atari Compendium, GEMDOS compatibility.
>
> Um - where does GEMDOS define anything about signals?

I wasn't talking specifically about SIGPWR or any other signal,
only about maintaining compatibility with features documented in
The Compendium.  Signals are just one aspect (on page 2.28, in
this case) in the GEMDOS section (MiNT _is_ a GEMDOS extension).

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk