Re: [MiNT] What's in, what's out?

On Mon, Nov 29, 1999 at 02:25:34AM +0200, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> I wasn't talking specifically about SIGPWR or any other signal,
> only about maintaining compatibility with features documented in
> The Compendium.  Signals are just one aspect (on page 2.28, in

Well - could you then please give an example where a current kernel breaks
defined features?

> this case) in the GEMDOS section (MiNT _is_ a GEMDOS extension).

True, but it is not GEMDOS. GEMDOS knows nothing about signals, and thus you
can't break GEMDOS compatibility by changing signal code (same for other
stuff that Gemdos does not have). You could break MiNT compatibility, but
that is a completely different matter.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen