RE: [MiNT] New kernel features

> No, it doesn't.  An RPM that is supposed to work, but produces
> Segmentation Fault is not an unusual exception.

If you want to apply my comments to ALL the bugs you reported, go
ahead :-) But that was not what I meant.

> I usually write "package <name> dies with the following symptoms"
> and get "Everything works fine here.  You're dreaming.  Go home."

Yes, and a lot of those times you experience problems which nobody else
can generate even if they try. It just leads some people to suspect that
your setup is somewhat out of order. All this wouldn't be a problem if
you didn't have to juicen the above "package <name> dies with the
following symptoms" with a lot of flames directed at the authors
personally. I certainly didn't dream this up.

> Draw your own conclusions.

That's what I did :-)