RE: [MiNT] New kernel features

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999 10:47:14 +0200 (EET), Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> Often overlooked, but equally important, are beta-testers.
>
> Make that, assholes like me who try every feature of a new
> package and report which failed, then get a truckload of shit
> from the arrogant morons above the crowd who code everything,
> as a gesture of gratitude.

ME, you jump to conclusions, you refuse to clarify your statements (e.g.
you talked about "breaking GEMDOS compatibility", but not been able to
tell us exactly *what* does this, despite of several requests. You've
complained about the new error-codes and claims that they render MiNT
useless on your machine, but you've not told us what breaks.) and you
use offensive language. Add to that the cultural differences on this list
(after all, to most of us English is our second or third language) and you
know what to expect.

/*
**
*/