Re: [MiNT] New kernel features

On Wed, Dec 01, 1999 at 02:01:23PM +0200, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> I have mentioned the Compendium several times.  It documents MiNT
> (as a part of the GEMDOS functions) and what is documented there
> should be observed.  This includes signals.  What is so unclear?

First, the Compendium is not the official MiNT documentation.

Second, the Compendium has this to say about signals:

"Signal handlers should return by executing a 680x0 RTS instruction or by
calling Psigreturn(). Current signals sent and recognized by MiNT processes
are as follows:" (and the list follows, anding at 30 = SIGUSR2).

Now where does it say that this list may not be added to, as long as the
documented interface and the behaviour of the old signals stays the same.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen