[MiNT] New kernel features

Hi Frank!

FN>I excused myself several times.
Once (18th Oct. 99)

FN>But as I see now you don't accept that.
How shall I accept such an excuse if you tell me in the same mail(!) that you
had a detailed private discussion about s_trapatch() with Thomas, so that I
was excluded and had no chance to defend my work?
And some mails later you told me that you also discussed it with some other
people (Guido & Draco). And I was also excluded from this discussion.

To me it seems that you discuss things with people of which you think that
they have the same opinion as you have and exclude all others.
That is something I can not accept.

Bye

                Joerg