RE: [MiNT] Security again

I don't want to propagate hooking into traps, but: TSRs *are* supported by
MiNT, and so is hooking into traps. If you have virtual address rooms one
day, TSRs will have to run in global memory, a concept which is already
supported by the different memory flags.

Anyway: the question is -- is it desirable to have a standardized way to
hook into traps which could lead to the situation that even more of these
beasts are written where it certainly should be discouraged?