[MiNT] Personal attacks

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> Still, apologies not accepted.  Both you, Frank, Kellis, Robert
> and several others make it a point to twist everything I say to
> make me look like the devil.  You never properly read anything I
> write, dismiss any reference I mention and consider every option
> I suggest as irrelevant.  Your arrogance completely voids this
> this list's purpose to discuss kernel features and development.
> Quite honestly, you suck big time.  Enough said.
>
> --
> Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
> Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
>    "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk

Hello.

Quote from the mintlist FAQ:

2.2 What discussion topics are unsuitable?

      "KGMD won't install on my system!!!" (comp.sys.atari.st newsgroup
      is where to ask for help), Magic versus MiNT advocacy (discuss it
      on comp.sys.atari.advocacy instead).

      PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE DEFINITELY UNACCEPTABLE.

Martin-Eric Racine clearly can't follow these rules. And I certainly did
not subscribe mintlist to hear him slagg off the few ones which are active
in developing mint, and applications for it.

'Unacceptable' as the FAQ tells, is pretty much what I think myself.

---
Anders Eriksson
ae@atari.org