RE: [MiNT] expanded /proc vs new /kern

> I am sorry for my short temper in a previous post, however I
> am not the only one who dislikes duplicate e-mails.

I have pointed out _many_ times that Majordomo can be configured
to auto-insert a Reply-To: mint@fishpool.com, which would avoid a
_lot_ of needless manipulation in the headers.  Most lists use it
and this one should too.

Still, apologies not accepted.  Both you, Frank, Kellis, Robert
and several others make it a point to twist everything I say to
make me look like the devil.  You never properly read anything I
write, dismiss any reference I mention and consider every option
I suggest as irrelevant.  Your arrogance completely voids this
this list's purpose to discuss kernel features and development.
Quite honestly, you suck big time.  Enough said.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk