[MiNT] Pot calling cattle black :)

> I have pointed out _many_ times that Majordomo can be configured
> to auto-insert a Reply-To: mint@fishpool.com, which would avoid a
> _lot_ of needless manipulation in the headers.  Most lists use it
> and this one should too.

And as long as it doesn't, you attack people for sending you a CC and
meanwhile you keep doing it yourself.

> Still, apologies not accepted.  Both you, Frank, Kellis, Robert
> and several others make it a point to twist everything I say to
> make me look like the devil.  You never properly read anything I
> write, dismiss any reference I mention and consider every option
> I suggest as irrelevant.  Your arrogance completely voids this
> this list's purpose to discuss kernel features and development.
> Quite honestly, you suck big time.  Enough said.

To quote your own later words: Look who's talking. :-) I read your
postings very carefully and you seem to make it your goal to find bugs
and then slag people off about it. And when your problems appear to be
your own fault, you just keep quiet about it and bring on the next
problem, without a word of apology to the people you flamed before.

Why don't you do yourself and us a favor and just leave us bigtime
sucking people alone with our voided list? :)

Btw, to all: I just noticed I misconfigured my mailer at work and have
been posting messages to the mintlist from my workaddress
(vandekamp@turnkiek.nl) but the best address to reach me is, as always
maurits@bassment.demon.nl.