Re: [MiNT] MINT.CNF (long)

Hi!

On Sun, Jan 30, 2000 at 02:32:36PM +0200, Peter Slegg wrote:
> The Milan locks-up just after the G:drive is set-up as a VFAT
> device.

Is that with mint.prg or mintnp.prg? And how much memory does your Milan
have? And please also try with no Auto folder programs other than MiNT,
and if that works, re-enable one Auto program after the other until you
find the culprit.

> Is this combination of commands doing something different to normal ?

As far as I can tell from looking at the source code, MiNT will use the
line that appears last in mint.cnf, i.e. in your case the INIT= line.

But, of course, it's better to just have one line in your .cnf, and for
N.AES, I'd suggest using INIT=. But get rid of that starter.prg the
Milan ships with, i.e. only put

INIT=C:\n_aes\m_aes.sys

into your mint.cnf

Ciao