Re: [MiNT] bash question

> > In fact I get better cursor key support that way than when
> > telnetting from one linuxbox to another. :)
>
> This is probably due to older versions of termcap, terminfo and
> ncurses floating around.  Someone (I forgot who) once submitted
> an entry called "atari" for those terminal files.  My best guess
> is, it's currently more wide-spread than the new SpareMiNT ones.

My current termcap and terminfo is the one that came with KGMD, since I
just had a fresh start after trashing my minix partition. :) Before that
I used an update, I'm not sure where I got it from. But the effects were
the same.

Anyway, the "atari" entry is certainly well-spread, since it was
submitted officially and is now in most linux/solaris/*ix distributions.
st52 is in lots of them (although IIRC only termcap and not terminfo, or
the other way around), and stv52 is supported nowhere by default. :)

--

Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.