RE: [MiNT] serial driver config help

...so don't install the *new* devices then ;-) Anyway, if you for some
obscure reason absolutely need these, you can symlink them (just like almost
everyone has been doing since 1994).

I still think it's a good idea that the name of the device reflects the
label on the connector, but I realize that I'm in the minority here.

> ConNect and most terminal software expects those device names.

Not correct, they except RSVF-devices which Frank's driver installs. Try
deleting the MODEMDEV-variable and see for yourself (I've tried it, and both
Connect and CoMa works perfectly. Haven't tried STiNG yet.).

Jo Even Skarstein