[MiNT] Toswin 2.5 tw100-fix

Hi!

I finally downloaded the sources for 2.5 today in an attempt
to fix the "bell"-problem in tw100-mode. It was just a missing
"return" in vt100.c, if anybody wants to fix this themselves
just replace the "break" at line 1734 in vt100.c with a "return"
(handling new-lines fell through and was painted instead of
returning immediately).

Unfortunately I don't have a working "diff" on my system, but I
don't think diffs are really needed in this case ;-)

If Christian Felsch isn't on this list, can somebody please notify
him about this bug? His mailaddress has bounced for some reason
lately.

/*
**
*/