[MiNT] To Frank N...

Sorry for using the list for private messages, but my current
smtp-server has been blacklisted by ORBS...

To Frank N.:

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:14:50 +0100, Frank Naumann wrote:

> Can you check out the new version? I changed lot of things. I hope it work

Unfortunately this version will completely lock my Falcon once I start
pppd using ttyS1 :-( The only thing I changed from 0.11 was to replace
ttyS3 with ttyS1 in my pppd-configs.

Here's the options.ttyS1-file I used:

--------8<-------------
115200
crtscts
connect "/usr/etc/chat -v -f /etc/ppp/chat-dagbladet"
noipdefault
defaultroute
asyncmap 0
-mn