Re: [MiNT] Can't re-make 1.15.6

>Hello!
>
>> gcc: Internal compiler error: program ld got fatal signal 10
>
>Are you sure you use the latest ld from binutils 2.9.1 and the new
>libraries? Are you sure you converted all old libraries to the new format?

Well, I upgraded gcc to 2.9.1, pl 66 (from Frank's FTP site).  Still the
same thing.  As for libraries, I grabbed the latest (as of last week) from
the SpareMiNT site (0.53-1).  Do I need to convert these?  If so, how
do I convert them?

/home/michael/freemint-1.15.6b/src# rpm -q -a
mintbin-0.3-2
bash-2.03-4
info-3.12f-2
bc-1.05a-2
sox-12.16-1
pdksh-5.2.13-1
grep-2.3-3
gawk-3.0.3-4
mintlib-0.53-1
fileutils-4.0-3
textutils-1.22-3
sh-utils-1.16-3
mktemp-1.4-1
rpm-3.0.2-6
binutils-2.9.1-4
mintlib-devel-0.53-1

As I said before, I had no problem making 1.15.2.  What's changed so much
that it no longer links?  To me, it seems including lc16 causes it.

Which brings up another issue - why is MiNT now dependent on a library?

Michael White (michael@fastlane.net)