Re: [MiNT] kernel 1.15.5

Hi!

On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 02:48:17PM +0100, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> It was quite similar to your problems, and it turned out to be a
> problem with Thing loading thingreg.ovl.

Really? Strange, as _nothing_ has changed in either the code using
thingreg.ovl, nor in thingreg.ovl itself, since release of Thing 1,27.
Check your beta archives, and you'll find no new thingreg.ovl in them.

> I can't remember if this was fixed in 1.27, Thomas can probably tell.

Well, as I already told q-funk, I can't recall any real bug. There was a
potential problem in the code that loaded thingreg.ovl in Thing 1.20,
but this should have only effected usage with SingleTOS.

With the exception of q-funk, nobody has ever reported any crashes when
using the registered version of Thing 1.27 under N.AES, and as he still
seems to be unwilling to provide me with at least the stuff MiNT prints
out when reporting the bus error, I can't actually help much.

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de