RE: [MiNT] New MiNT distribution is n.. ..pro

Read it again: Running MiNT on x86 would be a lot faster and cheaper than
porting it to the (PPC-based) RioRed-platform. I would also guess that it
would be a lot easier due to the huge amount of available code for the x86.

Unfortunately there will never be developed any faster/more modern
68k-processors, so if we want more speed, an architecture-change is
inevitable. Unless we boot straight into a 68k-emulator and run MiNT on top
of that ofcourse. Not nearly as fast as native code (but you'll never know
if CPUs like the Crusoe gets popular), but it would still be many times
faster than the fastest 68k.

Jo Even Skarstein