[MiNT] How to unmount a partition?

Hi everybody,

I came very recently across a problem: exchanging minix EZ-135 cartridges.

When my cartridges were TOS partitions, no problem. I ejected a cartridge,
inserted a new one, pressed ESC and here it was. But now I'm used to the long
names provided by the minix partitions, so I converted all my cartridges to
minix. And the problems arose.

Every time I change the cartridge, the minix.xfs complains that it wasn't
cleanly unmounted and that it should be fsck'ed. Well, launching fsck every
time is a real pain... in the disk!  ;-)

I read somewhere (or maybe I only dreamt of it) that it is possible to unmount
a partition with 'mount -u X:'... but it doesn't work apparently.

So, what do I do?

See you later,

Remi Villatel
E-mail: maxilys@normandnet.fr