[MiNT] Bad magic number?

Hi everybody,

I just erased Windows95 with SUSE Linux on my PC-box. (What a pleasure!)  :-))
I feel really home thanks to MiNT but I have a little problem: I can't mount my
minix partitions on Linux. It complains that the device has a bad magic number
in super block.

I went back to my MiNT-box and checked everything. (I feared having erased my
MiNT configuration.) Everything still works. Phew!

Now my question: Would 'minit' erase my minix partitions if I let it re-write
the super block?

And a second one: Is "our" minix format really compatible with the real
minix/linux one?

And finally, an answer: No, I won't change to ext2 until there is a tool able
to convert a minix partition directly to ext2. I don't want to move twice the
105 Mb of my MiNT config.

See you later,

Remi Villatel
E-mail: maxilys@normandnet.fr