Re: [MiNT] Bad magic number?

on Thu 01-01-1970 00:59 Remi Villatel wrote:

>Hi everybody,
>
>I just erased Windows95 with SUSE Linux on my PC-box. (What a pleasure!)  :-))
>I feel really home thanks to MiNT but I have a little problem: I can't mount my
>minix partitions on Linux. It complains that the device has a bad magic number
>in super block.

Today I ran into the same problem on my TT030. I'd re-installed the
MiNT-net stuff onto an ext2 partition. After a reboot I got also 'bad
magic numbers in super block' and do you know why?
Just because in /etc/fstab that drive was still listed as 'minix' instead
of 'ext2'.

CU
Martin

--
             *****Greetings from Okami Newsreader*****
             ** On the seventh day He created Atari **