Re: ZIP not recognised (was: [MiNT]How to unmount a partition?)

> Hmm, I only use VFAT on my Zips (I mainly use them to exchange large files
> with my PC), that might be the problem. I'll try with an ext2-disk tonight.

Have you set the correct minimal sector size in your harddiskdriver? If
you use zipdisks with a larger sectorsize than the one specified in the
driver, the disk won't be recognised unless it was already inserted at
bootup. Could it be that you accidentally changed that setting at some
point?

Maurits.