Re: [MiNT] Medusa

I hope we are not confusing the Medusa040 with the Hades060?

They sold an early machine based on the 040 called "Medusa" which
is no longer in production.  Fred is asking about this older 040
based clone.

It's probably a good thing I didn't get this 040 clone, as I know it
would not be enough for me.  ;-)

Atari Computer User: Lonny Pursell        E-Mail: atari@bright.net
WWW: http://www.bright.net/~atari/       IRC: lp @ #Atari @ IRCnet