Re: [MiNT] New MiNT distribution is n.. ..pro

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:58:22 +0100 (CET), Petr Stehlik wrote:

> I would feel like Jo Even said (like using a toy). That's why I will
> always prefer to have a real Atari hardware, even if it might be slower

Ditto, but what can I do when my Falcon/AB dies?

> than PIII/K7. Luckily our software usually does not need such horse power.

Perhaps not today, but remember that today's software is a *lot* more bloated
than five or ten years ago. And this trend will continue, simply because we
want to do more stuff. That's why we need more horsepower. For now my AB is
sufficient, but that won't last forever.

/*
**
*/