Re: [MiNT] ext2 error

Hi!

> If he reset the number each boot, it will never go down to zero, will
> it? Maybe the counter is a separate value?

Yes, you're right. tune2fs also lets you set the current mount count
value, not only the maximum mount count. I wouldn't consider this a good
idea, though - manipulating the superblock(s) on each reboot is for sure
far more dangerous than setting the maximum mount count to a large value
(or a negative one, if tune2fs accepts such values).

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de