Re: [MiNT] Some things I would need

On Mon, Mar 20, 2000 at 03:45:02PM +0000, Mandin Patrice wrote:
> 2. DSP cross assembler
>
> The asm56000 and cld2lod tools are only available on
> Atari. Is there an opensource tool to assemble a dsp56k,
> that could be use on any platform ?

Alfred Arnolds 'as' supports the 56k series (along with a lot of other
CPUs). It should compile without much trouble in a MiNT setup.

Sources are on
john.ccac.rwth-aachen.de, somewhere in /pub/as I guess.

The only problem would be to convert the output to .lod format, but since
the sources of the other converters (which create binary, intelhex, s-record
format) are available, that should not be too hard.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen