[MiNT] Some things I would need

This is a short list of things that would be useful for me
(and maybe for others).

1. Shared libraries

With the availability of gcc-2.[8,95], maybe we could had
support for elf shared binaries, so we could use the linux
linker to use share libraries ?

2. DSP cross assembler

The asm56000 and cld2lod tools are only available on
Atari. Is there an opensource tool to assemble a dsp56k,
that could be use on any platform ?

3. Only device-access programs

In Doom (and the others), i still use hardware registers
to do some special things (keyboard, sound, and maybe dsp).
We need to make devices to all the chips present in our
Atari computer, to make program more portable, and less
hardware dependent.
Is there a list of the devices currently in dev somewhere
?

-
                          Patrice Mandin

Mail: pmandin@caramail.com