[MiNT] Dchroot question

I've tried to read the sources, and CHANGES file, but I couldn't quite
figure things out.

What I want to know, is what MiNT does when you feed a path like
"C:\something\" to Dchroot(), and then you try to access "/some/file"?

I'd also like to know what directory one will get to (if any), if you
have Dchroot()'ed to for example "/mnt/" and try to access
"C:\some\file". Maybe the last one will give an error?

Since all drives, C:, D:, a.s.o. have their own current directories in
TOS/MiNT, do they also have their own root directory saved?

I'm gonna try to implement this into oTOSis soon, and I just want to
know how MiNT handles things.

Another thing, from what I could read in MiNT, Dchroot() changes the
current directory to within the new root, is that right? If so, it's
not similar to the Unix call in this matter. From chroot(2):

       Note that this call does not change  the  current  working
       directory,  so  that `.' can be outside the tree rooted at
       `/'.

I'm not sure if that is of much importance.

Tomas