Re: [MiNT] Small quantities of ethernet vme b

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:52:37 +0100 (CET), Maurits van de Kamp wrote:

>> >Sorry to hear about your situation.  Just wanted to add that I promptly
>> >e-mailed this address the last time it was brought up, and never
>> >got a reply either.  If he does not want to sell overseas, well
>> >why not just tell me so?  That would be better than ignoring people.
>>
>> The same here. My last three e-mails to him remained unreplied.
>> I don't know what is happen right now but it seems he even doesn't reply
>> to German customers too. See for instance:
>
>Same here, in the Netherlands. :) I asked him how many cards he had left
>and clearly showed the intention of buying quite a few. No reply ever
>(this was after the first posting of ethernet boards on this list).
>
>Does he actually ever check his mail? :)

Good question.  What I find ironic is the price has gone down if
read the last offer correctly, so by not selling them back then
much profit has been lost on his part.

I have the ability to order several as well.  In fact I was prepared
to buy whatever remaining Reibl cards he had, and then redistribute
then to friends and such.

On the other hand perhaps it's a blessing, because I'd much rather
have Mario's SCSI card versus VME.  I do not want to pull the
CrazyDots2 card out anyway.

The lack of replies was not a big issue, but more of a mystery.
;-)))

Atari Computer User: Lonny Pursell        E-Mail: atari@bright.net
WWW: http://www.bright.net/~atari/       IRC: lp @ #Atari @ IRCnet