Re: [MiNT] Small quantities of ethernet vme b

> >Sorry to hear about your situation.  Just wanted to add that I promptly
> >e-mailed this address the last time it was brought up, and never
> >got a reply either.  If he does not want to sell overseas, well
> >why not just tell me so?  That would be better than ignoring people.
>
> The same here. My last three e-mails to him remained unreplied.
> I don't know what is happen right now but it seems he even doesn't reply
> to German customers too. See for instance:

Same here, in the Netherlands. :) I asked him how many cards he had left
and clearly showed the intention of buying quite a few. No reply ever
(this was after the first posting of ethernet boards on this list).

Does he actually ever check his mail? :)

Maurits.