Re: [MiNT] timezone change

Hi people.

Here few thoughts:

I don't see what's the big deal,

if magic and TOS had timezones you wouldn't have problems.

If you still need to run magic.tos, expects problems because of that very
fact.

Other unix, Commercial included don't need to run other os on the same
hardware, switching back and forth.

Also, i don't see where the prob is, coz redhat 6.0 (at least)
installation does the exact same thing when switching from linux to
microshioft windoz. The clocks are messed up.

SO the only thing i do here is the old windup clock way. Set everything to
no timezone and rewind it manually when I change all the clocks in the
house, including my wrist-watch. Afaik watches don't have timezone (at
least mine doesn't). And I still like it and very dependant on it.

I have never dealt with timezone in mint coz at the time it was buggy,
then removed (or changed), so I temporarily disabled it, and never messed
with it again, (too complicated in a way).

That's all, Bye.

Btw, my ct2 is back :) I will test it to make sure everything works fine.