Re: [MiNT] 1.15.7 beta

On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Martin Nightowl Byttebier wrote:

> on Thu 02-03-2000 13:05 Katherine Ellis wrote:
>
> >BTW, for ext2fs, Martin said something about imagecopy, Actually even with
> >SHORT names image copy will refuse to load anything from ext2fs.
>
> Image copy version 4.2b2 plus loads short names from an ext2fs.

I cannot even load a 12-character name, using that version.

> Papillon v3.04 loads from an ext2fs without any hasle and so
> does Pixart 4.51, Smurf 1.05 and Photoline 2.30

I have Papillon 2.53 here.

Photoline, I won't bother with as it doesn't show colours on a
screen of less than 256 colours.  It shows dither patterns
instead.

I tried Smurf once, but I cannot recall why I didn't like it.

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS