Re: [MiNT] 1.15.7 beta

on Thu 02-03-2000 13:05 Katherine Ellis wrote:

>BTW, for ext2fs, Martin said something about imagecopy, Actually even with
>SHORT names image copy will refuse to load anything from ext2fs.

Image copy version 4.2b2 plus loads short names from an ext2fs. I could
even load/display this 'orinocodoras_e.jpg' but not 'orinocodoras_ei.jpg'
One thing however drag&drop doesn't work. I must load the picture by means
of the file selector.
Papillon v3.04 loads from an ext2fs without any hasle and so does Pixart
4.51, Smurf 1.05 and Photoline 2.30

CU
Martin

--
             *****Greetings from Okami Newsreader*****
             ** On the seventh day He created Atari **