Re: [MiNT] Small quantities of ethernet vme boards left

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> > So if there are still people on this list searching for such
> > a board please mail to AG_Comtech@t-online.de.
>
> Pointless, as Axel Gehringer never replies to his e-mail, nor his
> fax.  My own experience and several other people's prooved it.

I have the same experience, I paid 149 DM for a *non-functional* BIODATA
VME-card about 3 months ago. He said he will be sending me a new card, I
still haven't received anything and now I see he sells them 50DM cheaper
:-(

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein   http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~josk/
**
**   beer - maria mckee - atari falcon - babylon 5
*/