Re: [MiNT] Small quantities of ethernet vme b

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000 13:13:57 +0100 (CET), Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
>
>> > So if there are still people on this list searching for such
>> > a board please mail to AG_Comtech@t-online.de.
>>
>> Pointless, as Axel Gehringer never replies to his e-mail, nor his
>> fax.  My own experience and several other people's prooved it.
>
>I have the same experience, I paid 149 DM for a *non-functional* BIODATA
>VME-card about 3 months ago. He said he will be sending me a new card, I
>still haven't received anything and now I see he sells them 50DM cheaper
>:-(

Sorry to hear about your situation.  Just wanted to add that I promptly
e-mailed this address the last time it was brought up, and never
got a reply either.  If he does not want to sell overseas, well
why not just tell me so?  That would be better than ignoring people.

Atari Computer User: Lonny Pursell        E-Mail: atari@bright.net
WWW: http://www.bright.net/~atari/       IRC: lp @ #Atari @ IRCnet