Von: owner-mint@fishpool.com [mailto:owner-mint@fishpool.com]Im Auftrag
von Thomas Binder
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. April 2000 20:18
An: MiNT List
Betreff: Re: [MiNT] Proposal for SLB extension

Hi!

First, could you please stick to writing your own text _beneath_ the
original mail? See http://learn.to/quote/ ...

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 01:06:53AM +0200, Julian Reschke wrote:
> that sounds a bit like a religious thing. It certainly *is* able to use
> curproc. Maybe it's not a good kernel design -- agreed...

Sorry, but since when are calls of functions provided by an SLB kernel
calls? Slbopen() returns a generic function pointer, and the application
using the SLB is supposed to call the functions through this pointer,
not by doing kernel traps.

Ciao

Thomas

--