RE: [MiNT] Proposal for SLB extension (reposted)

> I was thinking of getting rid of the getpid option. If an SLB actually *is*
> interested in the caller's PID, it can easily find it with the same GEMDOS
> call that the dispatcher would need to do...

Well, yes, sounds reasonable. So it would be only bit 0m which if set to
1, passes empty longword instead of the original argument.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.