Re: [MiNT] MiNT-Net + GEM + Newsgroups?

On Mon, 17 Apr 2000, Thomas Binder wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On Mon, Apr 17, 2000 at 02:01:42PM +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> > Yes.

Martin, does it?

> Mhmm, I just tried it to see how it compares to tin, but I wasn't able
> to figure out how to activate threaded display - I only got one large
> index for all messages. It's PINE 4.05.

Thomas, afaik, it does not.
Here is very much a personal preference. I have used tin/trn and such.
They didn't fulfill my needs. Although I understand that some people have
real problem following a thread going on. I just want my news retrieving
fast, simple, and mixed with email and addressbook and all together in
harmony which i think pine does a nice job (to me anyway). Been 6 years I
have been using pine for email/news. Happy, why change? :)