Re: [MiNT] broken RPM

Hello!

> > >  [ Error writing to /home/q-funk/#pico00120#: no space on device ]
> > >
> > > There is currently 23 MB free on this partition, so...
> >
> > You know that ext2 have super user reserved number of blocks?
>
> I did not know, but bear in mind that /home is on a separate
> partition from /root and the rest of the filesystem, and that
> each partition is 512 MB.

Every ext2 filesystem have a super user reserved block count. If a user
try to allocate new blocks so that the free block count will get under the
reserved block count the operation is rejected.

With tune2fs you can manipulate these value. Default is 5% from the total
number of blocks of the filesystem.

Can you create other files as user on these partition? Are the access
rights all ok? Which MiNTLib is used by this pine version?

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060