Re: [MiNT] broken RPM

> > Also, writing this message with the same package, I get this:
> >
> >  [ Error writing to /home/q-funk/#pico00120#: no space on device ]
> >
> > There is currently 23 MB free on this partition, so...
>
> You know that ext2 have super user reserved number of blocks?

I did not know, but bear in mind that /home is on a separate
partition from /root and the rest of the filesystem, and that
each partition is 512 MB.

Anyhow, I don't get those error messages with Juhani's port.
There must be a simple explanation, though I'm not sure which.

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS